Our chapel is situated at the heart of the village of Seamer, we have:
- Weekly Sunday worship at 10.30am – children and young people are very welcome
- A weekly 'Pop In' 10 am – 12 noon on Mondays in the Village Hall
- Remembrance Sunday Service each year is held in the Village Hall at 10.30 am. This is a whole village community activity.
- Carols around the Christmas Tree & turning on of tree lights in early/mid December each year.
- Carol Singing evenings around Seamer & Newby – usually from 6 pm, the week before Christmas.
Our Minister is Rev. Rob Weir
Details of how to find us, and our upcoming services can be found at the bottom of the page.