Our church is situated on the Village Green in the centre of Hutton Rudby, a village at the edge of the Cleveland Hills.
- We meet regularly for worship on Sunday mornings at 10am, which involves a range of different styles, both relaxed and more traditional services. Each week there is an activity table for children (adults can join in too if they wish!) and story sacks available for the younger ones. For those that wish to stay on a little after the service, a cuppa and chat allows an opportunity to get to know each other better, support each other, and generally catch up
- We are part of a Local Ecumenical Partnership, working with the Anglican Church in the village and the nearby Roman Catholic Church at Crathorne to share the love of Jesus in our communities
- In 2015 the church building underwent a major refurbishment project that transformed the main worship space into a multipurpose space for the community. ' The Chapel Hub ' provides an opportunity for mission in having open doors and meeting people where they are at, sharing our space and the message of Jesus in the every day comings and goings of life. We have a Hub manager and a host of local volunteers who enable us to keep our doors open to all for much of the week in the form of a café and Community Hub.
- So now as well as being open for worship, we have Zac's Coffee Servery (with lots of locally baked cakes and treats available to buy), free wi-fi, a Computer Corner, a children's play corner, a book area and a quiet corner for prayer. The Hub also holds and hosts Story Times, the Knitting Together Group, Computer Help Sessions and Computer Lessons, a Prayer Time, a Book Group, a games session, as well as Table Tennis, which all happen on a regular basis.
- All this alongside other ad hoc events such as quiz evenings, concerts and charity events; not forgetting 'Hutton Rudby's got Talent' – a fundraising event with lots of homemade and handcrafted items made locally (usually in time to get some early Christmas gifts)
Did you know?
We also have our very own online radio station?
Our radio station Levenonline is also part of our outward mission – a community project with a Christian ethos, providing a service for the whole of the Leven Valley. Much of our content is of general interest, however particular programmers and projects focus on questions of faith and values. Through the opportunities provided and the relationships built within our communities, we believe that Leven Online is a great example of faith in action.
Our Minister is Rev Andrew Robinson, the Circuit Superintendent
Further details of how to find us and get in touch; as well as our upcoming services can be found at the bottom of the page.
To find out more....
Take a look at our website or Facebook page:
The Hub at Hutton Rudby
For Church information and general enquiries please contact us via email: email@example.com
Our Hub and Radio manager is Stef Robinson-Hoyle and can be contacted via:
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org (for The Hub) or email@example.com (for the radio)